OPPORTUNITY SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Earn tax credits while supporting scholarships at Crossings Christian School!
Any individual, family or business entity paying taxes in Oklahoma is eligible to contribute to the Opportunity Scholarship Fund and receive generous state tax credits plus federal income tax deductions – while contributing vital funds to scholarships for students at Crossings Christian School!
In 2011, the Oklahoma legislature authorized generous tax credits for donors to Scholarship Granting Organizations (SGOs), like the Opportunity Scholarship Fund (OSF). Individuals, families and businesses may contribute annually and receive state tax credits of $1,000 (single taxpayers), $2,000 (married filing jointly taxpayers) and $100,000 (business entities) respectively to the private school of their choosing. Donors are eligible for Oklahoma tax credits up to 75% of the donation amount!
Your gifts can directly support scholarships at Crossings Christian School while earning valuable tax credits and potential deductions. Estimate YOUR tax advantages by using the OSF tax benefit calculator.
For more information, visit osfkids.org.
Donations to the Opportunity Scholarship Fund in support of CCS are a great way to earn tax credits while benefitting CCS students and our school!
Grant Woody, CPA
- What benefits do I receive by donating money through the OSF?
- How do I receive my deduction and credits?
- How does my gift support Crossings Christian School?
- If I donate, can I choose which students receive a scholarship?
- Does my gift to OSF replace any gifts I currently give to CCS?
- Are stocks and/or security transfers accepted as a form of donation to the OSF?