1. All fees must be paid in full before enrollment in course. Fees are nonrefundable.
The course may not be dropped and must be completed once started. Extensions may be given for special circumstances, but additional fees may be assesed. The grade earned will be transcribed on your CCS transcript.
2. Online courses should not be taken as a replacement for core academic courses offered on site at CCS unless approved by the Academic Counselor.
3. In order to participate in an online course, student must have liberal access to a computer with internet access.
4. Only through continuous communication and progress can students be successful in an online course. Within each course the instructor outlines the weekly minimum work requirements through the use of pace charts. These are agreed upon when the course starts. Students may, of course, work faster than originally projected on the pace charts. It is the responsibility of the student to successfully complete the course by the designated end date.
5. I agree to communicate frequently with the course instructor. Communication is highly encouraged via emai land Skype (a voice-over-IP technology requiring an internet connection and a Skype account). Traditional phone calls may also be necessary and may incur long-distance charges. These fees are not covered in the cost of the course.
6. I understand this course is a rigorous and thorough course. I agree to set aside at least 10-15 hours per course per week to go through the course materials and complete all the required assignments. Actual time required may vary from course to course or assignment to assignment. Online learning requires dedication and self-discipline greater than a traditional, classroom course.
7. I understand and agree to abide by the policies of Sevenstar as outlined on their website
. Please know that even though Crossings Christian School and Sevenstar are partners in Christian education, we are separate entities and have different class policies. Any questions regarding class policies may be directed to the CCS online academy coordinator, Brenda Chapman, but Sevenstar is the final authority on these matters.
8. Crossings Christian School enrollment policies are applicable to online courses, in addition to Sevenstar's policies.