SCHOOL LUNCH INFORMATION
UDINING - SCHOOL LUNCH THIRD PARTY VENDOR
CCS utilizes UDining as an optional lunch service provider for our students and their families. For more information about UDining, click here. For questions about lunches or their online payment portal please contact UDining directly at fooddirector@crossingsschool.
UDINING Daily Lunch Pricing
- PS and LS Lunch $6.00
- MS and US Lunch $7.25, additional items also available for purchase
The lunch menu for August will be available at the end of July.
LunchTime Online Payment Portal
Pay for school lunches online and in advance. See below or click here for details on how to set up your online LunchTime payment portal.
School lunch accounts may also be funded by mailing a check to UDining. at the address below. Please include your student’s name and grade in the memo line.
CCS, UDining Lunch Money
14400 N Portland Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
LunchTime School Lunch Accounts
Please follow the detailed instructions below to confirm your student’s information and add the appropriate funds.
- Log into www.schoolpaymentportal.com
- Enter the email address and password tied to your current account
- Enter Zip Code 73134
- Choose the appropriate division for each student, Preschool, Lower, Middle or Upper School
- Type in your child’s last name and first name. Please use their full name that is in Renweb/FACTS (for example, William not Will, etc)
- Add your child’s grade level, using the grade number only (1, 4, 10, etc). For Preschool use either PS3 or PK45
- After each student entry, click ADD STUDENT
- *If your account is shown as non-existent, click here, input your information with a note to ask for your account to be reactivated, and School Payment Portal will email you shortly.
- Please follow this procedure for every student in your family
- After each student account is added, you will be able to deposit funds to each account
- Please ensure you set up an account for each of your students
The LunchTime account can be used to deposit funds into student lunch accounts, restrict items from purchase, and review account transactions. If you have more than one student, please add funds to each student as accounts remain separate in the system.
LunchTime accounts are a service of UDining and funds are separate from CCS accounting.