Knightwalk Costume Tips and Info
- Do not bring any weapons. (Real or replica) There are plenty of great costume ideas out there that don’t involve weapons or violence.
- Be respectful of other cultures.
- Avoid costumes that are inappropriate or too revealing. Keep in mind the school dress code of neat, clean, and modest.
- Don’t wear gory or scary costumes. Avoid wearing costumes that would scare or offend young children.
- Avoid costumes that allude to social issues. Dressing up in a costume that makes light of or glamorizes other people’s struggles is not a good idea.
- Put some thought and effort into your costume. Be creative, courteous to others, and make sure your costume is well-constructed.