Knights at Jones Football Game Details
The Knights take on the Jones Longhorns tonight at 7:00 pm in Jones! Please take some time to review the health and safety guidelines below that Jones has in place for all fans and spectators. If you aren’t able to make it out to Jones to cheer on the Knights in person, tune in to the live stream provided by The Jones Journal.
Jones Schools Athletic Health & Safety Guidelines
These guidelines are current as of 7/30/2020 and will be modified as needed throughout the school year based on decisions by school administrators, the OSSAA, the State Department of Education, and local health officials.
What Spectators Should Do Before Coming to a Game
- We are asking that all attendees conduct a home check before attending the event. This home check may include checking for the following: cough, shortness of breath, chills, loss of taste or smell, or fever equal to or greater than 100.4. If a person has any of these symptoms they should NOT attend the event.
- If you have been in close contact with anyone who had the above symptoms or was known to have COVID-19 in the prior 14 days please do not enter.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past month please do not enter unless you have since tested negative and been given clearance by healthcare providers.
Guidelines for Spectators at Games
- Face Coverings are REQUIRED for all attendees when entering the facility, when purchasing a ticket at the gate, when visiting the concession stand, when visiting the restroom, and any other time the attendee is not in their seat. The face covering can be removed if desired once the attendee is in their seat assuming six feet of space can occur between parties.
- Spectators should follow social distancing wherever possible to increase the space between all persons. This includes when in line at concession stands or at the ticket booth.
- High School Bands are NOT allowed at Jones High School football games.
- Concession stands may operate with a limited menu of items including drinks and pre-packaged snacks only. This policy may change as CDC guidance is released.
- At this time there are no plans to limit the attendance number of events, but should current conditions warrant there may be limitations placed on the number of spectators in attendance. This limitation may be different for indoor facilities as compared to outdoor facilities. If a policy such as limited attendance is going to be enacted the opposing schools athletic director will be notified at least 48 hours in advance of the contest.