reuKNIGHTing Safely with the CCS Nurse
CCS is committed to the safety and well-being of each student, parent, faculty, and staff. In order to best support our Knights, we have implemented a full-time LPN on campus. The school nurse will be available to administer first aid and provide a standard of care for students and staff in the case of injury or illness. Additionally, through our partnership with Total Wellness, the CCS nurse is available to conduct optional, virtual visits by OK Board-Certified Providers, as well as on-site rapid testing for COVID-19, flu and strep. While these services are completely voluntary, our aim is to provide a valuable service, while keeping you and your students out of the waiting rooms and still receiving timely, accurate results.
Optional Telemed Services Include:
- Telemed visits for your student, without ever having to leave the school premises.
- Parents are invited to join in the appointment virtually or in person.
- Students will NEVER begin a Telemed visit without discussing with the parent, even if a permission to treat waiver is on file.
- Rapid COVID-19, flu, or strep testing available on-site for symptomatic students.
- Results typically within 15 minutes.
- Prescriptions sent directly to the pharmacy of your choice, if needed.
- Current copay and deductibles are waived for COVID-19 related symptoms.
- School nurse visits are free. Telemed visits approved by a parent are filed through your insurance company. Non-COVID-19 related Telemed visits are subject to routine co-pay and deductible charges.
We trust these on-campus healthcare services will enhance the extensive safety standards already in place to support our CCS students and staff.
To participate in Telemed Services:
- Download and fill out the appropriate insurance and information found here.
- Families with multiple CCS students will need to fill out a set for forms for each individual student.
- Remember to fill out all highlighted fields. Questions related to symptoms may be left blank.
- Return to CCS by mail, using a dropbox in any of the division vestibules, or with your student or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If mailing your forms:
Telemed and Testing Waiver
Crossings Christian School
14400 N Portland Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73134