2020-2021 Schedule of Tuition and Fees
|2 Mornings & 1 Afternoon||$3,785.00|
|2 Mornings & 2 Afternoons||$4,465.00|
|3 Mornings & 1 Afternoon||$4,495.00|
|3 Mornings & 2 Afternoons||$5,150.00|
|3 All Day||$5,595.00|
|5 All Day||$7,925.00|
|3 Mornings||MWF $3,590.00||TWTh $3,835.00|
|3 Mornings & 1 Afternoon||MWF $4,250.00||TWTh $4,495.00|
|3 Mornings & 2 Afternoons||MWF $4,890.00||TWTh $5,150.00|
|3 All Day||MWF $5,245.00||TWTh $5,595.00|
|5 All Day||$7,925.00|
|Multi Child Discount – Kindergarten-12th Grade|
|2nd Child||No Discount Given|
|4th Child + beyond||$800.00|
$75.00 One-time Application fee
$400 or $600 Annual Re-Enrollment Fee: Re-enrollment requires a $400 fee per family in order to secure a student’s place for the year. ANY returning student that has not re-enrolled or paid the re-enrollment fee prior to February 5, will be charged a late re-enrollment fee of $600 and placement may not be secured.
$400 Annual Enrollment fee: A spot cannot be held until the $400 enrollment fee has been paid.
Lower School, K-4 8:15-3:15
Middle School, 5-8 8:15-3:15
Upper School, 9-12 8:20-3:00
All Day Preschool, 8:30-3:00
Morning Preschool, 8:30-11:30
Before School Care, 7:45-8:15
After School Care, 3:00-5:30
All classes and programs offered are contingent upon sufficient enrollment.
Tuition payments are made through TADS tuition program by ACH draw or credit card. A 3% convenience fee will be added for credit card payments. A nominal fee will be charged for use of this service. Your payment options are as follows:
- Payment in Full in July
- By Semester, half (in July and December)
- 10 equal payments beginning July and ending April ($45 fee)
- Please note: Everyone must have a tuition agreement with TADS
You may sign up for Preschool afternoons on an occasional as needed basis by calling the office the day before. If there is an opening, the cost will be $25.00 for the afternoon.
Before and/or After School Care Program is available for Preschool – 4th grade and Middle School Study Hall for after school for 5th-8th grades. See separate schedule sheets (Before and/or After School Care) (Middle School Study Hall) for cost and enrollment. The drop in rate for Before and/or After Care and Middle School Study Hall is $15.00 per hour, a punch card must be purchased on the first drop-in for $75.00.
The CCS Admissions Office is here to serve you! While the campus is currently closed, we are excited to help you throughout the admissions process. Please note the following changes and updates to our typical admissions process.
- Whether you have already begun the CCS admissions process or are just getting started, the admissions office will be communicating by email and the phone each business day. You can reach us at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to schedule shadow days or tours while our campus is closed.
- If you are inquiring about space for the upcoming school year, please email us to determine if there are current openings for your child’s grade(s) for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
- In the event we have an opening, it is very important to submit a complete application with all recommendations and at least two years of grades and testing for grades 1-12. You may provide your application through mail or by emailing these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After submitting your application, please know that we will review applications and scheduled interviews remotely by phone and/or videoconferencing.
- Please note, that the admissions committee will meet remotely and make decisions, when possible. However, some applications may remain open until the campus re-opens.
- Applicants will be notified of decision by phone and contracts will be sent in the mail as soon as possible.
It is our privilege to partner with you in Christian education at CCS,
CCS Admissions Director