2020-2021 Tuition for Grades 9-12
Full annual tuition & enrollment fee due with contract
(to be paid before I-20 transfer will be processed)
Tuition to be paid in full before July 1, 2020
Application Fee Grades 9-12
Enrollment Fee Grades 9-12
- Family inquires about admissions and fills out the application and all additional admissions forms found here.
- Family turns in the additional required documents (see Application Checklist tab) along with the $75 non-refundable application fee made payable in U.S. dollars to Crossings Christian School.
- The Crossings Christian School admissions committee determines the eligibility of the student and notifies the applicant by letter or email informing them of their status.
- If possible, a phone or in-person interview is arranged with the student and parent/guardian to include discussion of possible living arrangements with a resident family.
- After the interview the school informs the family of their acceptance or non-acceptance. If accepted, the school then sends an official letter of acceptance and contract.
- The family returns the completed contract with required fees and full annual tuition made payable in U.S. dollars to CCS informing the school of their enrollment.
- Upon receipt of the completed contract with required fees, the school fills out an I-20 form, submits it online, and then sends a signed original to the family.
- Once the family receives I-20 confirmation, they apply for an F-1 visa, and if issued, can now enter the U.S. as a student at CCS. If student does not receive I-20 or F-1 visa, tuition will be refunded.
- All international students must plan to arrive in the U.S. by August 1.
- If a student is not living with his/her parent (or relative) the student’s family will need to make arrangements for a host family. We ask that students live with a Christian family and regularly attend a Bible teaching church. No student will be permitted to live in an apartment or live on their own since not only is he/she in America to study, but also to integrate into American society and culture.
- Completed Application including all additional forms
- SLEP or TOEFL test scores verification document
- Copy of Passport and current Student Authorization (if available)
- All original plus officially translated copies of transcripts and/or report cards
- $75 (U.S. Dollars) application fee (non-refundable) payable to Crossings Christian School
- Guardianship/Custodial Documents (if applicable)
- Completed contract and financial responsibility forms once accepted
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Medical & Immunization Records
- Proof of Insurance
- Application fee and tuition can be paid by bank-transfer, money-order, or certified check. Please make checks or money-orders payable in U.S. dollars to: Crossings Christian School.
- Fees are subject to change.
- Financial arrangements for payment of tuition are to be made through the business office.
- Tuition is to be paid in full when contract is returned to CCS.
- If housing is not available through Crossings Christian School, we will ask families to consider hosting an international student. Cost will be $800/month. Those wishing to apply may need to obtain their own host homes. We ask that students live with a Christian family and regularly attend a Bible teaching church.
- Our school year begins in mid-August and releases at the end of May. International students need to plan to be in attendance at school during these months.
The CCS Admissions Office is here to serve you! While the campus is currently closed, we are excited to help you throughout the admissions process. Please note the following changes and updates to our typical admissions process.
- Whether you have already begun the CCS admissions process or are just getting started, the admissions office will be communicating by email and the phone each business day. You can reach us at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to schedule shadow days or tours while our campus is closed.
- If you are inquiring about space for the upcoming school year, please email us to determine if there are current openings for your child’s grade(s) for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
- In the event we have an opening, it is very important to submit a complete application with all recommendations and at least two years of grades and testing for grades 1-12. You may provide your application through mail or by emailing these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After submitting your application, please know that we will review applications and scheduled interviews remotely by phone and/or videoconferencing.
- Please note, that the admissions committee will meet remotely and make decisions, when possible. However, some applications may remain open until the campus re-opens.
- Applicants will be notified of decision by phone and contracts will be sent in the mail as soon as possible.
It is our privilege to partner with you in Christian education at CCS,
CCS Admissions Director