Qualifications for Financial Aid
Crossings Christian School provides financial aid to qualifying families based on determined need and availability of financial aid funds. The school utilizes an independent company, TADS, to determine the amount that each family can be expected to pay for tuition. Financial aid is granted in the form of a tuition discount ranging from 1% to 60%. If a family has more than one student, then the family will receive the greater of either the financial aid tuition discount or the multi-child discount, but not both. Financial aid and multi-child discounts are available for grades kindergarten and above and excludes preschool.
Financial aid is awarded to qualifying families in the following order:
- Current families of Crossings Christian School students that attend Crossings Community Church.
- Other current families of Crossings Christian School students.
- New families of students applying to Crossings Christian School that attend Crossings Community Church.
- Other new families of students applying to Crossings Christian School.
Visit www.tads.com to begin the process of applying for financial aid.
The CCS Admissions Office is here to serve you! While the campus is currently closed, we are excited to help you throughout the admissions process. Please note the following changes and updates to our typical admissions process.
- Whether you have already begun the CCS admissions process or are just getting started, the admissions office will be communicating by email and the phone each business day. You can reach us at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to schedule shadow days or tours while our campus is closed.
- If you are inquiring about space for the upcoming school year, please email us to determine if there are current openings for your child’s grade(s) for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
- In the event we have an opening, it is very important to submit a complete application with all recommendations and at least two years of grades and testing for grades 1-12. You may provide your application through mail or by emailing these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After submitting your application, please know that we will review applications and scheduled interviews remotely by phone and/or videoconferencing.
- Please note, that the admissions committee will meet remotely and make decisions, when possible. However, some applications may remain open until the campus re-opens.
- Applicants will be notified of decision by phone and contracts will be sent in the mail as soon as possible.
It is our privilege to partner with you in Christian education at CCS,
CCS Admissions Director