1. COMPLETED APPLICATION
The following must accompany the application:
- Application fee of $100.00 (Applications submitted without this fee will not be processed.)
- Copies of previous school records, including any educational or diagnostic testing, standardized tests, transcripts, and report cards from the last two years or a transcript for students in 8th grade and higher (does not apply to Preschool and Kindergarten applicants)
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- Additional Parent Information form
- Recommendation forms: to be mailed, faxed, or delivered to the school by the appropriate teachers and principal. Any pastor, Sunday school teacher or youth director may complete the pastor recommendation.
- Student Record Release Authorization form (for students entering 1st grade and higher)
- Before and After Care Enrollment form (if applicable)
- Home School Transcript form (if applicable)
After receiving the above requirements, the admission office will schedule testing.
3. PARENT INTERVIEW
An interview appointment is made with the parent(s)/child and a school administrator once testing is scheduled. This interview is a time to answer questions you might have, determine the school’s ability to meet the needs of your student, and assess philosophical compatibility.
Acceptance or non-acceptance will be communicated to all families.
5. ENROLLMENT DEADLINES
The re-enrollment deadline for current students occurs in February. After re-enrollment, new applications are accepted and placed as space becomes available.
6. PAYMENT OF TUITION AND FEES
Tuition may be paid in full to the school or automatic payments may be set up through FACTS, our tuition payment service. You may indicate your payment preference during the online enrollment process.
7. FINANCIAL AID AWARDS
Crossings Christian School provides financial aid to qualifying families based on determined need and availability of financial aid funds. The school utilizes an independent company, FACTS, to determine the amount that each family can be expected to pay for tuition.
- Financial aid is granted in the form of a tuition discount ranging from 1% to 80%.
- Financial aid is available for grades K-12.
- New families may apply for financial aid upon acceptance to Crossings Christian School. Please contact the admissions office for further instructions to apply for financial aid.
- Students are eligible for financial aid annually and must reapply each year.
Crossings Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin and grants all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or disability in administration of its education, admission policies, financial aid, athletic and other school-administered programs.