1. COMPLETED APPLICATION
The following must accompany the application:
- Application fee of $100.00 (Applications submitted without this fee will not be processed.)
- Copies of previous school records including any educational or diagnostic testing, standardized tests, transcripts, and report cards from the last two years or a transcript for students in 8th grade and higher (does not apply to Preschool and Kindergarten applicants)
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- Additional Parent Information form
- Recommendation forms: to be mailed, faxed, or delivered to the school by the appropriate teachers and principal. Any pastor, Sunday school teacher or youth director may complete the pastor recommendation.
- Student Record Release Authorization form (for students entering 1st grade and higher)
- Before and After Care Enrollment form (if applicable)
- Home School Transcript form (if applicable)
After receiving the above requirements, the admission office will schedule testing.
3. PARENT INTERVIEW
An interview appointment is made with the parent(s)/child and a school administrator once testing is scheduled. This interview is a time to answer questions you might have, determine the school’s ability to meet the needs of your student, and assess philosophical compatibility.
Acceptance or non-acceptance will be communicated to all families in writing.
The re-enrollment deadline for current student occurs in February. Spaces become available to new students following the re-enrollment deadline. If your child has been accepted and if space is available, an enrollment contract along with a payment preference form will be sent and you will be given a deadline to respond. After March, applications are accepted and applicants are placed as space becomes available.
6. PAYMENT OF TUITION AND FEES
Tuition may be paid in full to the school or automatic payments may be set up through FACTS, our tuition payment service. Please indicate your payment preference on the form that accompanies the contract.
7. FINANCIAL AID AWARDS
Application for financial aid is made through a third party, FACTS. Applications are due by April 15 of the year for which application is being made, and must be accompanied by the previous year’s completed income tax return. Applications are made online at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. For new students, financial aid can be applied for when tuition payment agreement is set up. The finance committee reviews applications and notifies families whether they received financial aid and in what amount in June. Additional information on financial aid can be found on our website under admissions.
Crossings Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin and grants all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or disability in administration of its education, admission policies, financial aid, athletic and other school-administered programs.