1. COMPLETED APPLICATION
The following must accompany the application:
- Application fee of $75.00 (Applications submitted without this fee will not be processed.)
- Copies of previous school records including any educational or diagnostic testing, standardized tests, transcripts, and report cards from the last two years or a transcript for students in 8th grade and higher (does not apply to Preschool and Kindergarten applicants)
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- Additional Parent Information form
- Recommendation forms: to be mailed, faxed, or delivered to the school by the appropriate teachers and principal. Any pastor, Sunday school teacher or youth director may complete the pastor recommendation.
- Student Record Release Authorization form (for students entering 1st grade and higher)
- Before and After Care Enrollment form (if applicable)
- Home School Transcript form (if applicable)
After receiving the above requirements, the admission office will schedule testing.
3. PARENT INTERVIEW
An interview appointment is made with the parent(s)/child and a school administrator once testing is scheduled. This interview is a time to answer questions you might have, determine the school’s ability to meet the needs of your student, and assess philosophical compatibility.
Acceptance or non-acceptance will be communicated to all families in writing.
The re-enrollment deadline for current student occurs in February. Spaces become available to new students following the re-enrollment deadline. If your child has been accepted and if space is available, an enrollment contract along with a payment preference form will be sent and you will be given a deadline to respond. After March, applications are accepted and applicants are placed as space becomes available.
6. PAYMENT OF TUITION AND FEES
Tuition may be paid in full to the school or automatic payments may be set up through TADS, our tuition payment service. Please indicate your payment preference on the form that accompanies the contract.
7. FINANCIAL AID AWARDS
Application for financial aid is made through a third party, TADS. Applications are due by April 15 of the year for which application is being made, and must be accompanied by the previous year’s completed income tax return. Applications are made online at www.TADS.com. For new students, financial aid can be applied for when tuition payment agreement is set up. The finance committee reviews applications and notifies families whether they received financial aid and in what amount in June. Additional information on financial aid can be found on our website under admissions.
The CCS Admissions Office is here to serve you! While the campus is currently closed, we are excited to help you throughout the admissions process. Please note the following changes and updates to our typical admissions process.
- Whether you have already begun the CCS admissions process or are just getting started, the admissions office will be communicating by email and the phone each business day. You can reach us at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to schedule shadow days or tours while our campus is closed.
- If you are inquiring about space for the upcoming school year, please email us to determine if there are current openings for your child’s grade(s) for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
- In the event we have an opening, it is very important to submit a complete application with all recommendations and at least two years of grades and testing for grades 1-12. You may provide your application through mail or by emailing these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After submitting your application, please know that we will review applications and scheduled interviews remotely by phone and/or videoconferencing.
- Please note, that the admissions committee will meet remotely and make decisions, when possible. However, some applications may remain open until the campus re-opens.
- Applicants will be notified of decision by phone and contracts will be sent in the mail as soon as possible.
It is our privilege to partner with you in Christian education at CCS,
CCS Admissions Director