Welcome parents and students to fourth grade! The fourth grade team includes Sierra Occhipinti, Amber Bacon, Marsha Napoliello and Jennifer McElroy. We are excited about team teaching in this grade. Mrs. Bacon and Mrs. Occhipinti teach Science, Math and Bible. Mrs. Napoliello and Mrs. McElroy teach Wordly Wise, Social Studies and Language Arts.
The mission of Crossings Christian School is to partner with parents and church to develop students into Christ-centered servant leaders who are academically and spiritually prepared for college and life. It is our goal to further this mission.
Some highlights of the fourth grade year are:
- Studying regions of the United States, ending with the “One Nation Under God” program
- Oklahoma unit celebrated with Oklahoma Land Run
- Novel study of Castle in the Attic completed with castle cake party
- Novel study of Treasure Island that is completed with a pirate party
- Middle Ages unit
- Field trips to Oklahoma state capitol, Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
- Science inquiry with hands-on experiments
- Scripture memory
- The life of Jesus as the focus in Bible
- A joint study of the American Revolution with the first grade
- Mastery of math facts and emphasis on basic fourth grade math skills
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart.” Colossians 3:23 guides the fourth grade in developing stronger character qualities. In order to honor God, we strive for excellence in all we do.
Please visit our website at ccsfourth.weebly.com for weekly information.
4th Grade Team