Thank you for your interest in Crossings Christian School. If you are interested in teaching in a challenging, professional, Christian environment where you can teach from a biblical worldview and where reaching the next generation for Christ is of the utmost importance, Crossings may be the school for you.
- Recess & After Care Staff – Part-time. If interested, please download and complete the Substitute Teacher Application and contact Jennifer Marshall at 842-8495, ext. 542 or email email@example.com
- Substitute Teachers – Immediate need for additional substitute teachers. If interested, please download and complete the Substitute Teacher Application and contact Cadee Coulter at 842-8495, ext. 504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all resumes/inquiries and cover letter, including a Christian testimony, to Sonya Jones, email@example.com. Current available positions:
- Part Time Upper School Sign Language Teacher
Department: Foreign Language
Reports To: Upper School Principal
Qualifications: Certification/Degree in Sign Language
Overall Responsibility: Teach Sign Language I to Upper School students and grow the program to add more levels of Sign Language in subsequent years.
Please send resume and cover letter (including Christian testimony) to Shawn Schenk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Current available positions:
- Football Assistant Coach
- Volleyball Coach
- Boys Basketball Assistant Coach
- Wrestling Assistant Coach
- Girls Basketball Assistant Coach
- Girls Golf Coach
- Boys/Girls Soccer Assistant Coach
- Food Service Workers (Part Time) – Taher Food Services is accepting applications for part-time positions at CCS to work from 9:30-1:30 M-F. Please click here or contact the Taher Food Director directly at email@example.com for more information.
*Note, Taher is a third party partner and employment opportunities are separate from CCS employment.
Crossings is always interested in receiving applications. To begin the application process, download the appropriate application below and email it to the appropriate person listed below.
US Postal Service is also acceptable. Please address the package to the attention of the appropriate person.