Sign Up to Receive Weather and Emergency Alerts from CCS
Whether it’s a snow day, icy road, or other emergency, we want to communicate with our families as quickly and simply as possible. Help us stay connected in case of an emergency by signing up for SMS text alerts or push notifications with SchoolWay. Please take a few minutes to sign up and configure the app using the links below and step-by-step instructions below.
The SchoolWay app is a free app that is installed to your smart phone allowing for quick access to CCS contact emails, lunch menus, Renweb, calendars and more!
Sign up today using the links below or by downloading the free app, SchoolWay, in the App Store.
*Texts will only be sent from CCS and for emergency notification purposes only. Please contact the main office with any questions, (405) 842-8495 option 1.
- Open the SchoolWay app.
- Check OK to allow device to receive push notifications from SchoolWay.
- Check OK to allow device to use your current location.
- Create/register a user account to access new features with SchoolWay.
- Slide through pages and click on “next”.
- Register by entering your first name, last name, email address, password and confirm password (CCS teachers and staff, please use an email other than your CCS email).
- Check your email for a registration confirmation from SchoolWay.
- Click on the link in the registration confirmation email to complete your SchoolWay registration.
- Return to the SchoolWay app and login. (Note: You do not need to login using your facebook account, this is only an option)
- Select OKLAHOMA from the “Select a State” page.
- Select PRIVATE from the Select District(s) in OK page.
- Select CROSSINGS CHRISTIAN SCHOOL from the list.
- Check SAVE.
- Choose your settings to receive desired push notifications from SchoolWay. The app can be configured to receive notifications from multiple divisions and can also be configured to ONLY receive Emergency Notifications. Make sure to sign up for EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS to receive important notices.
- Under Manage Notifications, we recommend signing up for both SMS texts as well as Push Notifications to ensure you will receive important school information.
- Browse the app for quick access to CCS links and contact information including online calendar, Renweb, teacher emails and more!
- NOTE: In order to receive any SchoolWay push notifications, you must choose “Alerts” as the Alert Style in your iPhone settings (look for SchoolWay in the Notification Center of your Settings in your iPhone).