2017-2018 Tuition for Grades 9-12
Half of annual tuition & enrollment fee due with contract
(to be paid before I-20 transfer will be processed)
Tuition to be paid in full before July 1, 2017
Application Fee Grades 9-12
Enrollment Fee Grades 9-12
- Family inquires about admissions and fills out the application and all additional admissions forms found here.
- Family turns in the additional required documents (see Application Checklist tab) along with the $75 non-refundable application fee made payable in U.S. dollars to Crossings Christian School.
- The Crossings Christian School admissions committee determines the eligibility of the student and notifies the applicant by letter or email informing them of their status.
- If possible, a phone or in-person interview is arranged with the student and parent/guardian to include discussion of possible living arrangements with a resident family.
- After the interview the school informs the family of their acceptance or non-acceptance. If accepted, the school then sends an official letter of acceptance and contract.
- The family returns the completed contract with required fees and half of the annual tuition made payable in U.S. dollars to CCS informing the school of their enrollment.
- Upon receipt of the completed contract with required fees, the school fills out an I-20 form, submits it online, and then sends a signed original to the family.
- Once the family receives I-20 confirmation, they apply for an F-1 visa, and if issued, can now enter the U.S. as a student at CCS. Arrangements must be made at this time for medical insurance and the medical insurance form should be sent to the school.
- All international students must plan to arrive in the U.S. at least 10 days prior to school starting.
- If a student is not living with his/her parent (or relative) the student’s family will need to make arrangements for a host family. We ask that students live with a Christian family and regularly attend a Bible teaching church. No student will be permitted to live in an apartment or live on their own since not only is he/she in America to study, but also to integrate into American society and culture.
- The remainder of tuition is to be paid in full prior to July 1.
- Completed Application including all additional forms
- SLEP or TOEFL test scores verification document
- Copy of Passport and current Student Authorization (if available)
- All original plus officially translated copies of transcripts and/or report cards
- $75 (U.S. Dollars) application fee (non-refundable) payable to Crossings Christian School
- Guardianship/Custodial Documents (if applicable)
- Completed contract and financial responsibility forms once accepted
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Application fee and tuition can be paid by bank-transfer, money-order, or certified check. Please make checks or money-orders payable in U.S. dollars to: Crossings Christian School.
- Fees are subject to change.
- Financial arrangements for payment of tuition are to be made through the business office.
- Half of the annual tuition is due after acceptance and prior to I-20 transfer.
- Tuition is to be paid in full prior to July 1.
- Housing is not available through Crossings Christian School at this time. Those wishing to apply will need to obtain their own host homes. We ask that students live with a Christian family and regularly attend a Bible teaching church.
- Our school year begins in mid-August and releases at the end of May. International students need to plan to be in attendance at school during these months.